Wednesday 10 October 2012

How photoshop helped me create my front cover

When i made my front cover for my school magazine, i had to introduce myself to Adobe Photoshop. First of all i had to set up the correct Photoshop page by selecting a new file i had to change the settings to international paper and change the pixels to 300cm while also making sure the size of the paper was A4. Photoshop helped me because i could enlarge the photo i had taken for the front cover and not lose a large amount of the focus and making it fit easy to the whole side of the page. Also, it was very easy to insert text and change the size of the font and the colour. Overall i believe that photoshop helped me to create the magazine front cover to the best of my ability and will defenitley use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment